Welcome to Bryan's Heart Journey
Many of y'all know of Bryan's heart condition and journey thus far, but I'll include a brief timeline synopsis below:
* Found out Bryan had a heart condition in utero at 20 week ultrasound; diagnosis Pulmonary Atresia Double Right Outlet Ventricle with a Ventricular Septal Defect
* Bryan born 4/3/2017 at TCH and whisked to NICU to monitor
* 1st stent procedure on 4/17/2017 to keep PDA duct open via a cath
* Stayed in NICU due to feeding problems, but came home in July after 3 months of birth (needed g-tube in order to come home)
* 2nd stent procedure on 7/10/2017 due to growing heart to dilate and add more to PDA duct via a cath
* Open heart surgery on 2/1/2018 where they placed a conduit for the loss of a pulmonary artery, patched the VSD (hole) in the lower chamber, re-routed a vein, & remove the PDA stents.
* Fluid extraction from OHS on 3/19/2018 via a cath
The above timeline only pertains to his heart and not many of the other obstacles that we have had to overcome over the last 4 years. Bryan's heart is stable now, but we know there will be another surgery for him later on as his heart continues to grow with his body. If you are not a part of our Facebook group that provides updates on a more regular basis, feel free to contact us to be added to that group.
Thank you for visiting Bryan's Walk for 1 in 100 personal fundraising page. Please consider making a tax deductible contribution to support our fundraising efforts for the Adult Congenital Heart Association. All funds raised benefit CHD research and programs. We really appreciate your support and prayers for our superhero!
From: Keith, Brittany, Bryan, and Laila English
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.